Jack Petchey Foundation
Orpington Cricket Club is now proud to be part of the Jack Petchey Foundation. The aim is to help young members of our club to develop their potential; the chance to be architects of their own future; to play a full part in society and to be valued and recognised for the positive things they achieve. The mission is to enable young people (aged 11 – 25 years in London, Essex & the Algarve area of Portugal), to achieve their potential by inspiring, investing in, developing and promoting activities that increase their personal, social, emotional and physical development.
The main aims are to:
• Inspire and raise the aspirations of young people.
• Affirm, reward and celebrate achievement.
• Value young people and those who work with them, advocating their views and putting young peoples’ voice at the centre of our work.
• Develop young peoples’ confidence, motivating them to take on new challenges and to believe in themselves.
• Be positive and promote a positive perspective on life.
• Be inclusive, working at grass roots and building communities.
• Promote a culture of ‘giving something back’.
• Strive for excellence in our work.
For more information, please see the Jack Petchey website - http://www.jackpetcheyfoundation.org.uk/home
Jan 2015 - Adam Page
Feb 2015 - Keiran Walton
March 2015 - James Reed
April 2015 - Jacob Quinton
Sept 2015 - Adam Curtis
Oct 2015 - Sam Clarkson
Jan 2016 - James Fotheringham
Feb 2016 - Hayden Alcock
March 2016 - Alex Langford
April 2016 - Matthew Lane
Sept 2016 - Sam Coleman
Oct 2016 - Ben McCracken